Privacy Notice pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 relating to the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Vantini Luigi e Figli Srl, as Data Controller of Personal Data, informs you that access to some sections of the Sites and / or requests for information or services require the provision of personal data which will be processed in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. Through this information, users can learn, in a preventive manner, the processing procedure necessary for the use of some areas of Vantini Luigi e Figli S.r.l websites.
Pursuant to the above mentioned law such treatment will be marked by the principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
The processing of data means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, editing, extracting, comparison, use, communication, distribution, interconnection, blocking, deletion, destruction and the selection of the data.
The Data Controller of personal data is the undersigned Vantini Luigi e Figli srl, with headquarters in Via Cà dell’Ebreo, 7 37020 San Floriano (VR).
The pro tempore manager of the personal data is Mr. Luigi Vantini.
We inform you that, in relation to the processing of the data, you can exercise your rights under Articles. 7-8-9-10 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
With regard to the treatment which will be carried out and in accordance with the needs expressed by users for access and / or registration to the various sections of Vantini Luigi e Figli srl websites, please note that:
a) the processing relates to your personal details including email address, of these names, residential address, date of birth and email address are sometimes indispensable, also even partially, for access and / or subscription to the various sections of the website, usually the indispensable personal data to access and / or register to particular areas of the sites and / or newsletters which are listed with the asterisk symbol *.
b) the processing of data regarding your person is done manually and by computer, observing all safety measures and confidentiality of data;
c) the transfer and processing of data is optional and is required for the:
1) enrollment and access to “reserved area” and / or “newsletter” sections present on Vantini Luigi e Figli S.r.l websites.;
2) prior consent of the user until revoked, to carry out marketing activities, such as but not limited to: market research, sending information and promotional material, the shipment of samples-free gifts, marketing and advertising activities about products and services of the undersigned company, as well as to other companies in the group also using the email address supplied to us;
3) response to requests received (“Contacts” section on Vantini Luigi e Figli srl web sites), detection of the degree of user satisfaction on the quality of the products, of the services provided and activities carried out by Vantini Luigi e Figli srl and / or other companies of the group, carried out directly or through specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires, etc.;
4) Statistical analysis, also for marketing purposes.
d) the data processed is collected by Vantini Luigi e Figli srl and / or External Companies, appointed external managers of the outsourced data processing, which can be outsourced the management of specific web sites and / or sections of them.
e) Your personal data will not be transferred abroad.
f) the provision of data is optional.
Refusal to provide the data, and lack of consent to the processing of the same for the purposes of paragraph c) n. 1, n. 2, n. 3 and n. 4, however, it will make it impossible to communicate with Vantini Luigi e Figli srl and / or subscribe to the site.
g) for the same purposes described above, the data may be processed by the following categories of employees and / or managers:
– Employees of Vantini Luigi e Figli srl and / or nominated External Companies external managers of the outsourced data processing, assigned to the processing operations aimed at managing websites.
– Employees of the Company, appointed external processors of outsourced data, as regards the management of servers on which the Web sites of Vantini Luigi e Figli srl are stored.
h) We inform you that, in relation to the processing of data, you can exercise your rights
under Articles7-8-9-10 of the DLGS 196/2003.
Vantini Luigi e figli srl
Legislative Decree 196/2003 RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTY Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the the existance of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
2.The person concerned has the right to obtain information:
a) on the origin of the personal data;
b) on the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) on the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) on the identity of the controller, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) on the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about it as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4.The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.